week 4 weigh in (& week 1 vibro measurments )

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi, all well only lost 2.5lb this week but am happy enough :sigh: hopefully can lose 4 next week then will hit 2 stone mark !

as for the vibro plate cannot get over inch loss, must not be weight thou ? any ideas?:confused: cant understand it :confused: cant beleive it :eek:

Hey congrats on your loss and looks like the vibro plates really working out lol

Interesting stuff might help me tighten up abit more on my lower stomach and arms

Well done!!!!

Your muscle is probably toning up thats probably why its a lower loss this week!!

Well done!! xx

Well done on the loss - the vibro plate results are very impressive! Should have used the one at my old gym, clearly...

Hannah

Impressive !

Hiya :)

Congrats on your weight loss :happy096:

WOW your inch loss after using the vibro plate is very impressive!!! :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

ah, do you mean "thigh"? was just puzzling over that.
Anyway, your inch loss is incredible - i need to get me some of that!!

And 2.5lb is a great loss - not to be sniffed at at all. You're doing really well :)

thanks ya must change the spelling usless i am ! lol

lol, not useless at all! i just clicked as i was posting that's all :)

must look into this vibro plate thingy for my bingo wings...

Hi Nic

WAW!!! What good results,,,,good weight loss, but the inches is a real bonus eh!! So, it works then :) I am hoping to hire within the next few weeks.....a month before I go on holiday!

Great results though, and have a good week and hope you achieve your 4lb loss that you would like for next week.

Back