week 4 weigh in :)

tegzy

its unoficial as not going to my pharmacy this week but...

5lb off!!!!

proper chuffed! :D:D:D:D:D:D

good work!!!! i cant wait for my weigh in this week!!! hoepfully will only take one more week and im there!

Hi Tegzy,
well done, it must be hard for you when you weigh only every 3 weeks, but you have huge determination that's for sure. Well done and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

really well done your having some cracking losses keep this up and you will be at goal in no time

Your losses are really good each week! Well done!

Great weight loss Tegsy . I really admire you concidering you work with food all the time. You have some willpower girl !!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all your support guys, there would be no way i could do this without you all spuring me along :) xx

Good grief! Well done Tegzy...you are doing so well.

You have to have one of the hardest jobs and yet you are so determined and your weight loss to date is just inspirational.

Bet you feel on top of the World.....plus, you are testament that it can be done, EVEN although you are not getting to the pharmacy each week!

Again, well done and have a great week.

Take care

Well done hun, another great loss.

x

Well done Tegzy another great loss !!!! week 4 and your flying. That week has gone fast, I remember saying to you last week about your travelling distance to get to the pharmacy where has the week gone??

Brilliant well done!!!
It's all you guys and your great losses that are keeping me going!
xxx

Brilliant weight loss. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your next week.

Back