week 4 weigh in :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tegzy, 1 July 2009.

1. tegzy

tegzy Well-Known Member

its unoficial as not going to my pharmacy this week but...

5lb off!!!!

proper chuffed! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  2. blondie77

blondie77 Well-Known Member

good work!!!! i cant wait for my weigh in this week!!! hoepfully will only take one more week and im there!
  3. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Tegzy,
    well done, it must be hard for you when you weigh only every 3 weeks, but you have huge determination that's for sure. Well done and best of luck for the coming week.
  4. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

really well done your having some cracking losses keep this up and you will be at goal in no time
  5. Rubyred

Rubyred Well-Known Member

Your losses are really good each week! Well done!
  6. nicolas

nicolas Well-Known Member

thats fantastic well done :)
  7. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Great weight loss Tegsy . I really admire you concidering you work with food all the time. You have some willpower girl !!!!!!!!!!
  8. tegzy

tegzy Well-Known Member

thanks for all your support guys, there would be no way i could do this without you all spuring me along :) xx
  9. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Good grief! Well done Tegzy...you are doing so well.

You have to have one of the hardest jobs and yet you are so determined and your weight loss to date is just inspirational.

Bet you feel on top of the World.....plus, you are testament that it can be done, EVEN although you are not getting to the pharmacy each week!

Again, well done and have a great week.

Take care
  10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Well done hun, another great loss.

11. Hellie Eds

Hellie Eds Well-Known Member

Well done Tegzy another great loss !!!! week 4 and your flying. That week has gone fast, I remember saying to you last week about your travelling distance to get to the pharmacy where has the week gone??
  12. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Well-Known Member

Brilliant well done!!!
    It's all you guys and your great losses that are keeping me going!
  13. Aoife

Aoife Well-Known Member

Brilliant weight loss. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your next week.