WEEK 4 WEIGH IN

sun

Gold Member
I expected a lower loss this week, but am extremely happy with 2.5lbs.

Had first measurements taken tonight and that more than keeps me feeling fantastic.

LL counsellor wants to review me in 3 weeks and thinks I'll be starting management OMG, that will be only 7 weeks then, excited ande nervous, its happening so quickly for me.

START WEIGHT: 11ST. 10LBS
WEEK 1: LOST 10LBS
WEEK 2. LOST 4.4LBS
WEEK 3: LOST 5.5LBS
WEEK 4: LOST 2.5LBS
TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 21.5 LBS!!
MEASUREMENTS LOSS TO DATE:
2” OFF BUST
6” OFF WAIST
3” OFF THIGHS

thankyou, I really need to get some clothes soon xxx

Well done

That is great news Sun - well done you.
21½lbs in 4 weeks is tremendous!
I am so thrilled for you
xxxxxxxx

that is so so so amazing.

I'm actually not sure if i wish to lose 3 stones which would take me to 9st.7lbs at 5.5. I would be over the moon at 10stone 7lbs. so that's 2 stone

I presume you are moving into management shortly as you don't want to lose 3 stone either.

I must ask what is your secret do you work out sun?

L x

Well done Sun you have done so well soon be there:)

thanks guys,

I dont work out as such, but have got a lateral thigh trainer which concentrates on waist and thighs, I am a bit lazy and have to feel in the mood xx

Also had my week 4 weigh in

Hi Sun

Well done on your weight loss, I think you have done amazingly well considering that your arent very much over weight you have lost it really quickly. So could you go into maintenance early before you finish the 14 weeks then?

I have a huge amount to loose (12 stone :cry:say it quickly and it doesnt sound too bad - who am I kidding!!) but I am over the moon tonight because I have managed to loose 8lbs this week. I must admit I was a little disappointed last week and the week before with 4lbs each but I gave myself a good talking to and turned my feeling around so that I was proud of myself and not disappointed. After all on the WW diet I used to loose 3lbs this week and put 2lbs on the next so 4lbs a week is amazing. So I was tickled pink with the 8lbs this week.

I really feel positive and in control which is very unusual for me where food is concerned.

Well done again Sun keep up the good work x

Sandra,
you have done fantastically, dont be too disheartened when you think of your long time goal, think of little ones, IT Will GO, I know it is easy for me to say as I only had the minimum to lose, but just look at other members on here, and they are truly inspiring.

I have been very fortunate on losing my so quickly, and I dont know really how some people lose faster than others if there is no cheating.

My LL counsellor is reviewing me in 3 weeks time to go into management, so I will (if it goes to plan) achieve it in 7 weeks.

xxxx

I was driving to class last week and I was all excited, thinking, "gosh, I wonder how much I will lose this week". Not like when I was on other diets where I would be thinking (and dreading) "wonder if I have lost anything this week".
That is the real joy of this eating plan, you stick to the packs and the water and you lose the weight. I am the first to say that I have had plenty of weeks with 2lbs or 2.5lbs loss which I will live with but would have liked more but then I get a week where I lose 5lbs and I am over the moon. It does all even out in the end and I just look at the tracker and think, wow, I have lost that and I would like to think that armed with all my new found skills from foundation that I will do my best not to put it back on again.

In 7 weeks that must be a record, I think you deserve a medal. :happy096:

On my way in to my class tonight I met two girls on their way out who are going through maintenance. they looked fabulous, they are both size 10 now after loosing over 5 stone each. My friend and I stood and chatted to them for a while and they were so inspirational it made us more determined to succeed, no matter how long it takes. :)

Hi Scotwannabethin

I know what you mean I used to hate going to WW on a Thursday, I used to take off all my jewellery and wear all my lightest clothes, even considered going commando a couple of times but didnt have the courage :p. Whereas now I am so excited on a Thursday coz I know I will have lost weight.

I must say though I am rather disappointed that my class has depleated from the 12 we started with all the way down to 6, and in only 4 weeks. I did feel a bit sad and let down by the others because of course no more can start now as we are after week 3, but we are a happy bunch if a bit depleted. It is such a shame because there are so many people waiting to start as we only have the one Counsellor on the Island where I live and she has two locums who help out so the wait is quite long to get started and if people use up a place and then just give up it is such a shame. Anyway enough ranting, I am going in the right direction and for that i am very grateful to Lighterlife.:bliss:

brilliant inspiration and motivation on here ladies, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back