Week 4 Weigh in...

Mumof2girls

And I lost 3.5 lbs, am thrilled as didn't quite expect that, didn't 'feel' any lighter this week. I am now 14 stone exactly, next week I hope to break into the 13's which will make me one very happy camper!

I have lost 26% of my target loss... woohoo!!!!

Well done and good luck at dropping through the 13's !

Hi mumof2girls, I started 2 weeks ago, 2 days into my 3rd week and started at 15.5 lost 15lbs so far so now 14.4, hopefully I will be 14 stone on wednesday when I have my next weigh in. Well done to you. Good job.

Thanks guys... its been quite a few years since I have been in the 13's... I can't wait. Keeps you inspired to keep going. Cillabatty you are flying it, well done!

Hey thats fantastic! Well done you!
I started at pretty much the same weight as you, obviously a lot shorter if your BMI is anything to by....lol....and I reached that magic figure of 13.13 this week! Now I've got my eyes set on the 12's.......not long to go! hehe!!!!

Just think...this time next week you will have said goodbye to the 14's forever! WoooooHoooo!

Thanks Julesy, its really encouraging isnt it. I was on a bit of a downer during the week, finding it quite hard, also TOTM... but I am back buzzing again. YOu'd swear I'd lost 10 lbs, but I am really happy.

Hunny,

That is fab!! Well done you... I seem to of lost track again!! just can't seem to keep my head into it, although not being too bad.. This time last May I got down into the 12's but that isn't even spurring me on.. what is going on in my head....?

You keep up the pace and the good work and you shall be rewarded... x x x x x

Love

Fantastic! Well done you, keep going!

Thanks again. Nikki it is tough, I really have up days and down days... I'm taking it one day at a time but I already feel that I am at the stage where I don't want to do damage to my work so far. Try keep going.... you'll get there.

Back