Week 4 Weigh-In

princessnicky

Another 4lbs gone :):) which makes a totol of 21lbs in four weeks!!! Im so happy!!! Hopefully ill loose another 7lbs by the time i go on holiday on the 1st! Hope so!!

But im fed up of wearing clothes that are far to big but i dont see the point of buying new stuff which wont fit in a few weeks! ARGHH!

Well done Nicky on your 4lb off this week and 21lb in four weeks:happy096:

I know it can be hard to justify spending money on clothes when you are losing weight so fast but you don't have to buy expensive clothes.

Love Mini xxx

well done on ur weight loss im sure ull have lost that 7lbs my the first.

is none of ur friends get any clothes u can have a lend of while ur still lossing weight, one of my friend has just lent me some jeans and a couple of tops as everything a bit big for me too. she was really nice about it too if not what about ebay or just one or two things from somewhere cheap to keep u going nothing better than getting into smaller size lolxx

Brilliant, well done! I am wearing jeans that are far too big, but refuse to buy any at the moment! I just keep hoisting em up lol! xx

Fantastic :) thats great news well done:party0038:

Fabulous!! I found Primark a real boon when I started my journey down from 20stone plus!!! I couldnt have been wearing those tents when I got to size 12!!!! (Oh and even tho I am up again weight wise, they would still be huge!!) I think the mind games kick in if you are tempted to stray if you still have your "big" stuff too!!

Keep up the good work!!

Back