Week 4 Weigh In!

jrabbit81

I lost 3.5 Pounds again this week!! So so happy with that! Hoping next week I can break the stone barrier!!

:)

You continue to amaze me Jessica lol

Well done :D

Thanks! I am totally in the zone!! Even managed to go the cinema last night, with an apple & banana to munch on!

Got a party on 14th Feb and a pair of jeans I really want to wear, so they are hanging on the back on the bedroom door for motivation!

How are you doing?

Mn not so great lol, was wobbly last week and it's carried on this week multiplied by four I think heh. Going to be very careful today and get two hours of exercise biking done and hope for another STS. Then get back in business properly tom'ow lol

Don't worry so much about flying, I'm terrible when it's going up and down and I've managed Japan and America for my last two holidays lol Just crush y'bloke's hand for comfort then have some booze and fall asleep or something ;)

Well done Jess ... FAB result!!!

Keep going kiddo - you're giving us something to aspire to!! xx

Not bad thanks but this week's been a bit of dead loss diet-wise. Wednesday will tell how much of a dead-loss!!! xx

Was out in the snow last evening and then had all the washing (wet coats hats gloves etc... X 4) to sort out !! So didn't get on but just to let you know I only lost 1lb this week - I am OK but had hoped for 2 ! Especially as I have been 100% and no different from the previous weeks on DC. It won't get me down as my first 2 weeks far exceeded my expectations of weight loss on a diet and I am sure I am just plateauing out a bit !

A pound is brill!!! Well done :):) - Don't be downhearted if you can help it coz that can be a slippery slope ........ don't I know it!

You're doing a great job xx

Back