Week 4 weigh in !!!!

macy12

After a rotten week, when I stupidly weighed myself thurs instead of today (and only `lost` 1lb), I was dreading my weigh in today.

Got on scales and....................lost 3lbs !!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely over the moon !!!! I do my own weigh ins on a Sunday, as my scales are accurate to 2oz!, and I tend to see my cdc on different days of the week.

So, out came the sugar bags and spuds, and an empty shopping bag.
Put the bag on the scales and filled it with the big bag of spuds, 3 bags of sugar, a john Grisholm hardback novel, ooooooh and the telly remote ! Total 17lbs (which is my loss over 4 weeks).

Hubby got me to carry it up and down the stairs a few times! Blimey, no wonder I`ve been feeling rough for so long !!!!

:bliss:
To anyone who hasn`t tried it, the Sunshine Orange flavouring is absolutely gorgeous and really does help with the water consumption !!!!!

Well done and keep up the good work. I've got my second weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed eh lol xx

Well done so far. I'm loving the idea of putting the equivalent weight in a bag and carrying it, think I will try it in a rucksack and wear it the wrong way round.

Well done so far. I'm loving the idea of putting the equivalent weight in a bag and carrying it, think I will try it in a rucksack and wear it the wrong way round.

I agree! Didn't they used to do that on inch loss island on gmtv with bags of fat?

I think you're all doing amazing! It's really spurring me on even before I've started!

When I start on Saturday, I'll be glued to minimins trying not to think about fooooooooood!!! :p

xx

Well done, Macy, oh you did make me laugh, what a brilliant post. I think I'll try it too!

Well done! :)

Back