Week 4 weighin

kellywobble

Hiya everyone another 4 lbs this week think I must like the 4's not knocking it though I'm happy with 4 lb every week. Carry on the good work everyone.;)

Hi
that's a great result, 4lb every week would be fantastic, wouldn't it. Would definetly give you your stone a month and then some. You have almost a stone and a half down, that must feel good. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Kelly thats brilliant, I would love 4lb a week, keep up the good work

Thanks Doirin. How you going? are you ready for a weigh in soon ?

Well done :)

Well done! I'd have killed for 4lbs a week! :) x

Congrats on the 4lbs loss. I used to average about 4lbs a week, great isn't it! Keep up the good work.

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm hoping to lose at least 4lb next week! :)

Thankyou everyone the 4 lbs is brill I'm loving this. How sad is that. I'm just loving the way I'm feeling, because for the first time in lots of years somethings happening and it feels good. Hope everyone gets the weighin they want and deserve. But I'm trying to remember if it happens to be a 1 lb its a lb in the right direction.

well done kellywobble that's good going. It's great that you feel good about what you are doing, that is sometimes a better boost than the actual WI ;) keep up the great work. good luck to everyone else with WI. :D

Fantastic losses......you'll soon be at your goal......Glad to see you are lovin' the way you feel about yourself, amazong, isn't it!!! This weight-loss has certainly changed the way I feel about my body...I LOVE it now!!!

Back