• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 4 WI - 2 stone GONE!

Guru

Silver Member
I can't go to my CDC today as I'm off to meet my fertility consultant, but I have weighed myself on my scales and have lost 3lbs! Woop woop! So that's exactly 2 stone gone in 4 weeks. I'm chuffed with that!

Next target, get into the 18 stone something range!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's fab hon and I know you really wanted to have lost 2 stone before your fertility meeting so that's brilliant!!!! xxx

Well done Guru x x

Guru

Silver Member
Thanks guys! I met my consultant. She was really pleased with my loss. I told her I plan to have a BMI of 30 by the end of the year and she said it was impossible. But I will prove her wrong!

When I hit a BMI of 35 she will prescribe me Clomid, which will help me to ovulate. I am seeing her again in 8 weeks and I reckon I need to lose another 2st 10lb to get down to a BMI of 35. I'd love to do it by then (she is thinking I will be a BMI of around 37 by then but wants to check I am going in the right direction).

Even more incentive to stick at it :)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Well done Guru thats fantastic you must be so proud of yourself!!
Good luck with your fertility treatment hon........ I have been there myself so if ever you want to ask anything give me a shout!
Wishing you all the best x

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
what an insentive to keep on the 100% path hun! Well done on your exceptional losses.....amazing! Keep up the good work!
xxx