Week 4 wi - 2lbs!!!

Little Miss Living

I have to say i am a little disheartened, it took 4 wks to shift 17lbs!:(
Which is still really good but did lipotrim before and lost 16lbs in the first 2 weeks and i had less to lose then!!!!
Just hoping next week will be better!:rolleyes:

Try not worry too much, everyone is different. I remember feeling exactly the same when doing TFR, everyone else was losing 4-7 lbs per week and I was losing 1-3lbs per week. But do you know what?? I'm glad now, its consistency that matters, also the longer you are on TFR the better in my mind. Your mind set needs to change too and losing weight slowly helps that happen. Well done on your great weight losses so far, over a stone in a month is fanatastic

17lb is fantastic !! I was hoping I would be losing it a bit quicker too, but I am still thrilled with my loss.

Everyone is different, you never know it may just be taking our bodies just a little bit longer for the penny to drop.

Good luck for next week :happy036:

Well done 17lb is great keep it up onward to next week xx

I know exactly how you feel, I did LT last year and lost 2 stone in 3 and a bit weeks, this time I had my week 4 WI today and only lost 3lb, so 19 in total and I was very fed up, had hoped for 2 stone by now like last time, and this time it was even more important as I start IVF in a weeks time and am now not going to be at my target weight

Well done. Don't be disheatened, your losing weight and thats what matters. I lost 17lbs in 4 weeks also and it was hard seeing others lose more then me but every ones different. Keep up the good work

well done on losing 17 lb its a great loss but i do understand what you mean but as everyone says everyone is different stay positive you are losing weight
all the best
xx
sharron

Well done on the 2lb hun! thats 16 fat sausages gone if that helps!!! all the best for next week,i hope its a big loss for you!!! caz xx

better off than on! I bet next week will be a happier result for you.
fingers crossed xx

:thankyou:Thanks everyone all the comments really helped:grouphugg:
Was feeling quite fed up really
What a way to feel; Halloween night my son has bags FULL of goodies:sigh: lol he's only just turned 4!!! Better bring some up to my chocoholic sis:p
But of course i didn't touch anything, just kept thinking those stubborn 2 lbs which i lost in the week would be back on and then some if i had ANYTHING then think how fed up i'd feel!!!!:mad:
Even 2lbs is so much better than gaining:party0049:
Feeling a good bit more optimistic today!
Thanks again everyone for reminding me that losing is still losing and i LOVE being a loser:rotflmao::party0019: xxxxxxxx

Well done on losing a bag of sugar! Hold one, that helps it seem more impressive.

Sometimes the body needs time to catch up with the losses, I have had a few low loss weeks and it is disheartening - especially when someone says they lost more despite cheating and you haven't but it is still a loss and every pound off is a pound nearer your goal.

x

Back