Week 4 WI, at last its a good result.

mollydog

Silver Member
I cant believe it, after piddling about with a -3 +1 +1 i've lost 5lbs this week, I am so pleased.:bliss:
I was going to CDC to say that if i dont lose anything in the next 7 days then i'm not coming back and now i feel totally inspired.
Still got stone and a half to lose but now it seems so much more achievable. CDC asked what is my ulitmate target which is 10 stone but i would be happy 10 anything so she has given me 3 weeks to lose 8lbs to make me 10.13, a weight that i have not been for about 13 years.
Oh i so hope i can stay focussed.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Mx

Well done! xx

:) well done! :) Did you do anything differently?

Wish I only had a stone and a half to goal! lol :p

fantastic... welldone.

that's fab! Congrats!

Thank you so much. Didn't really do anything different but i have been trying to SS managing to get in the pink at day 3 then blow it and eat everything in sight. This week i still had my packs but i allowed myself to choose something to eat and in doing so i made sensible low carb, low fat options such as cottage cheese and ham or turkey. Even the couple of vodkas on Saturday night (which i thoroughly enjoyed) meant i had a wee treat but didnt have any crisps or such like.
I have also made an effort to to my cardmaking hobby this week and last night i made a no knitting scarf whilst i watched dancing on ice.
Lets hope it all works like that again this week!

Back