Week 4 WI O.O

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Folks

Firstly sorry for not being around much lately to offer my support to others, haven't had much time although I am still popping in and reading to I don't get behind with all your wonderful progress :)

Anyway, Week 4 and I wasn't hopeful when I stepped on the scales and so you can imagine my shock when they registered a 4.6lbs weightloss!!! \o/ OMG I can't tell you how delighted I am, -that's- more like it, and it's just what I needed to give me a boost this week.

The only thing that's been different this past week is that I've been more active. Literally scrubbed my flat from top to bottom over the course of last week. I guess I must have burned off quite a few calories. Gotta keep this in mind, That's more than twice the weightloss of the week before when I was totally sedentary, food for thought huh?

In other news, this means my total LT weightloss is 19.6lbs, overall total weightloss of 30.4lbs which means not only did I nail the 2st total off mini goal but also the 30lbs total off mini goal!! As an extra bonus I'm no only just, but still am in there, am in the 15s!!! =D =D =D I'm soooo haaaappppppyyyyy!!! \o/

Off to the pharmacy in a bit to get weighed there. Changed my weigh day to a wednesday, seemed to make the most sense.

Hope all of you are having great weeks and still going strong!

*hugs*

Cookeh x

Excellent! Really well done -keep up the good work! :D

You are doing so well Cookeh - keep it up :D :D

Fantastic Cookeh! Glad you're still around!

Jon
xx

Thanks folks, I feel great today. Went to the pharmacy to get weighed and they registered a 6lb loss since a week past Saturday so that put another big smile on my face!! Roll on week 5 ^.^

Aw that is a great post. Good for you, you sound so chuffed and motivated to keep going. Well done on getting your goals.

Well done hun its great to see not only that you are much more positive but you have gotten active and it has helped. Its great motivation to get moving and your losses overall for only 4 weeks is spectactular so they do all add up even the small ones.

Keep yourself moving and hopefully you will have another big loss next week. xxxx

Back