WEEK 4 WI

gasoline

I am so chuffed, 4.8 lbs this week, can't beleive it. x:happy036:

Well doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell doneWell done.
PS Go girl Go :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Sue, your message is exactly how I feel tonight. Good luck for your WI. x

Dreading tomorrow

Thanks Sue, your message is exactly how I feel tonight. Good luck for your WI. x
I am dreading mine, as my scales say exactly the same apart from one pound. Do you reckon that's how it goes sometimes?

Hey Sue ,there may well be weeks where we STS or lose only 1lb, but as long as we dont put on or go down slowly, is whats really important. We have got to remeber to look at the bigger picture. I hope you have a loss that makes you smile today. Post as soon as you can , I feel excited for you , x

Hey Sue ,there may well be weeks where we STS or lose only 1lb, but as long as we dont put on or go down slowly, is whats really important. We have got to remeber to look at the bigger picture. I hope you have a loss that makes you smile today. Post as soon as you can , I feel excited for you , x
Thanks I lost 3llb :D:D which makes it a whole stone in 3 weeks. I just can't believe it.:clap::clap:
I am going to do another 5 weeks then I won't be able to do RTM as I am going on holiday to India (curry at last !!!!!) so could only do first session anyway. I will have to find out from LL what the RTM consists of as I don't want to put loads of weight on out there.
Well once again thanks for your message. x

Back