week 4 WI

harji

Had my fourth WI today lost 4lb's expected a little more.

Start weight 18.00 stone

week 1 lost 8lb's
week 2 lost 5lb's
week 3 lost 6lb's
week 4 lost 4lb's

Congratulations Harji !! 4lbs is a great loss !! you have had super great losses each week so far..remember losing 4-6lb a week is extreme weight loss on our bodies..and our bodies will have to catch up..if u were doing ww or sw you would NEVER lose so much in one week..be happy xx keep up the great work xx

well done 4lbs is brilliant weight loss!! xxxx

I think you're doing really well, no need to be disappointed at all with that result.

You do realise that's 23 lb, i.e. almost 2 stone in 4 weeks?!
That's an amazing loss by anyone's standards! Keep it up!

Dont be disappointed cose you have done really well! Just ask someone who stuck to the diet all week and maybe lost just 1lb. Take your measurements and see what a big difference there is already. you have done amazingly well. xx julia

Congratulations Harji !! As Skinkwitch said thats more or less 2 stone in a month, the advert reads 1 stone a month so be extremely proud of yourself! ;)

4LB IN A WEEK IS A FAB LOSS...AND 2 STONE IN A MONTHS IS FANTASTICO
Just take a look down at my pic i have attached you have lost that x 4 and its pure fat hunni well done

Attachments

• one%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg
    one%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 27
23lbs in 4 weeks is an amazing loss, you should be very pleased,keep up the excellent work.

Nearly 2 stone in one month! That is fab! Enjoy it!

that is really good keep it up its well worth it
Lisax

well done you - you're doing great :)

That's great! You've made a brilliant start, how many bags of sugar is that so far? More than 10!

I have my 4 week WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for about 2kg (about 4.5lbs) especially after only 2lb last week! Fingers crossed!

Back