Week 4 WI

*KEZZA*

Got weighed 2day and I loss silch :cry::cry:.
Apparently as it is TOTM I have water retention :cry:

So disappointed as I am aiming to refeed next week and wanted to lose 7lbs over 2 weeks.

Does anyone know whether having 2 flapjacks and 1 shake would effect me as this is the only change I have made this weekend.

It shouldn't effect you so long as you kept your wwater in take at normal plus for each flapjack. I was the same at TOTM always STS, but it shows what we ladies go through each month, You never know you might get the result any way next week , keep goingxx

Don't be too down about it, I bet you will have a good loss next week to make up for it!!

Aw chick :( Dont worry, next week will be great :D

stay strong and focused - you can do it :) xxx

You've lost a stone and a half in 4wks!?!?! Hello- you've done brilliantly!! And as you said- it's your totm so you'll lose all that fluid PLUS fat for next week!!

Last edited:
Dont worry too much about it, u will probably have a bigger loss next week but did u know that u are only supposed to have no more than 1 flapjack a day. I dont no if it would have made a difference but its worth bearing that in mind! well done for ur weight loss so far x

Thank you everyone for your kind comments it has picked me up.
Your right I have done gd so far so I should be happy with that and be focused for next week.
Need to drink drink drink!!

Dont worry too much about it, u will probably have a bigger loss next week but did u know that u are only supposed to have no more than 1 flapjack a day. I dont no if it would have made a difference but its worth bearing that in mind! well done for ur weight loss so far x

Thank you Mel thats what I was worried about too so think I may just stick to 1 a day.

How come we are not allowed more than 1 flapjack a day?

I thought it didnt matter what our combinations were aslong as we were having all 3?

but did u know that u are only supposed to have no more than 1 flapjack a day.
I didn't know that?!? :eek::confused: I'm sure there are some of the 'long-term' LT-ers that had been having 2 or even 3 a day?! (I can't remember off-hand who it was?)

I too have heard people having more than 1 a day so i am wondering ... lol

You've lost a stone and a galf in 4wks!?!?! Hello- you've done brilliantly!! And as you said- it's your totm so you'll lose all that fluid PLUS fat for next week!!

Hi Kezza, I totally agree with Irishmum, your weight loss spread over the whole 4 weeks is AMAZING:copon:So you should feel very proud of all the hard work you have done so far.

Sorry you didnt lose but next week will probably more than make up for it. Just look at the bigger picture. Your'e doing great. xx:):)

Kezza - keep going! Just started W4- had my W3 weigh in today. Was feeling really quite dejected as I only lost 1lb W2 last week and W1 I only lost 7lb. So although it was a loss, I was going to give it all up if I got a poxy pound loss today! Well, lost 10lb W3 so needless to say I'm continuing! Next week you will lose much more sometimes it just wants to take a breather (even if we don't!). Grit your teeth and carry on - attagirl!

Kezza,
Well done on your weight loss to date, it's a fantastic achievement, you should be well proud of yourself not knocking it. Look at it this way if you were on any other diet you could have had an increase at the TOTM. You didn't and it's all there to see next week. Best of luck.
Doirin

Its happened to a few people but please try not to let it get you down. Next week will probably see a much bigger loss, and try just having 1 flapjack per day too.

Good luck for next week.

Soooo disappointing when that happens but I BET you make up for it next week. Don't let it put you off. If I were you I'd ring LT to check the f/j limits. x

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I am all fired up 2day and determined to lose a bulk of the weight next week as I am hoping this will be my last week and then I can refeed. I will stick to one flapjack just in case and try and up my water in take.
So fingers crossed for week 5!!

Atta girl, you know it makes sense!!!

Back