Week 5 AAM and I've lost 3.5lb. WOO HOOO!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Weekly Weigh In' started by lynniep, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am beyond chuffed. :D I think my body perhaps is trying to tell me something. Like it wants actual food, having only lost 1.5lb in each of the previous two weeks.

I didnt strictly do the recommended AAM week. I intended to do WS, but actually ended up eating two meal replacements, one meal, and occasionally one snack a day. (as in a bit of cheese or a couple of mini sausages or something) I kind of just did what felt right. I stopped checking for ketosis and just went with it.

So this week its very tempting to remain on WS. But I'm going to stick with my initial intention to go back to TS for a fortnight and see if week 5 kicks it into action at all. If not, I'm going to move to WS full time since my body clearly responds to that.

My gut feeling is that I went into starvation mode in weeks 3 and 4 and thats why I didnt lose much - my body was hanging on to my fat for all its worth lol. But as I said, I will stick to my plan and see how this week and week 7 go.

Finally I feel I'm getting somewhere!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    yay that's fantastic!!! well done you!!!
    :party0011::party0011::party0011:

4. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Well done Lynniep!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

5. shivam

shivam Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(20.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well Done. It can be hard for your body to get used to it, good luck for next week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.