week 5 and 33 lbs lighter whoop

yummy mummy 2 be

i lost another 5 lbs this week so have lost an amazing 33 lbs in 5 weeks 9lbs to go and im at goal but have decided to go another 2 stone lower as i still have alot 2 loose. very happy:D

Last edited:
well done hope my losses are as good x

That's brilliant - congratulations.

Wow.. yummy mummy.. hats off to ur success.. but dont know why i cant stick to lipotrim in 9 days.. i am on & off picking a bit of cucumber or any salad's bit.. i dont know how to stay on track.. havent lost alot.. just 3 kilos in 9 days..

Please tell me the way to stick to LT & some motivation too.. why at dinner time i fall out a wagon :(

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help me as this diet is my only hope :(

go-slim...the more u pick at food the more u will feel hungry and want food. if ur anything like me its all or nothing. u either cut out all food and do lipotrim as adviced or snak or veggies and u will find it harder and probally take longer to get into ketosis or maby bring ur self out. if u stick to the shakes only for 3 days ull hit ketosis then after day 4 the hunger usually subsides.the hunger is probally lack of water so when ur feeling hungry instead of eating grab a bottle of water

Well done - thats an amazing loss - you must be well pleased with yourself

An amazing achievement, well done you x

Well done!!!!!!

Back