Week 5, cheeky peep at the scales

imlosingit

I weigh in fortnightly and am normally very good at not having a peep at my scales in between. My next official weigh in, is next Friday (week 5 and 6) This morning I woke up and just felt I had dropped a few pounds over the last week so I had a quick peep. 6lbs in a week, sooo happy, will update my signature next Friday with my official weigh in, another 4lbs would be great, giving me 10lbs over 2 weeks.

This is coming off so much faster than the previous times, I would be happy with 5lbs fortnightly, so this is really spurring me on. Wonder if the vibro plate has anything to do with it?:D

xx

Well done Beccy! Keep up the good work!

I would say however, that if you can, avoid looking at the scales. Lol. Please. I had to learn that in the past couple of days. I worked myself up thinking that I wasn't losing anything, basically obsessing because the scales didn't show progress when I knew that I had followed the diet properly and could see and feel a difference.

Saying that, well done once again! :D

Wow, how exciting. I'm a scale hopper and its never caused me any problems or 'changed' how i do the diet. Although I know some people find it hard not to read too much into the numbers.
How often do you do the vibro plate thing, have never heard of them, would you recommend?

Hi, thanks guys

Its early days with the vibro plate, but I def feel its contributing to my loss. I go on for 10 mins a day, the first few days I ached a bit the next day, but that is wearing off now, so time to do some more challenging excercises on it. I would def recommend getting one, I got mine from next for £99.00 as it had some good reviews. xx

I have had a vibro plate for months and as i have arthritis it is good to use that as doesnt hurt my knees. Plus you can sit on it the work to butt cheeks too. Whwn i started using it a while back i lost 7 inches in a week. I would highly recommend it as good to do while reading or watching tv.

I have the next £99 vibro plate too, its great. It feels like it is working, and I'm sure its contributing to my loss! Only been on it 5 days so far though so early days. Haven't tried the bum cheek thing yet, what a lovely picture that conjures up. Think I'll save that one for when I'm alone :D

Back