Week 5 Experience....

Neaady

well what can i say... it's all kinda of a doddle now at this stage! Found it pretty easy this week to get through but i think its just cause im in the routine of it all now, its just getting easy. went out to lunch twice this week to catch up with some friends and on both occasions, my friends were all sitting down to lovely yummy looking lunches and i just had my cup of black coffee - didn't bother me at all watching them eat! now obviously i'd have loved to have had some but i wasn't tempted. Only thing i will say is it was my TOTM this week and my energy was just sooooo low, didn't get out for any walks cause i just wasn't fit. Appart from that tho it was a good week

Had weigh in on Saturday anyways and i was down 3lbs! :) Well chuffed with myself - i would have loved to have lost more but im putting it down to the TOTM and the fact that i couldn't get out for any walks. so hopefully it'll show up a better result next saturday! :)

Neaady,

I love reading your weekly experiences. :) Well done again as always, you're doing so well! Probably only one or two more weeks until you get your BMI under 30 (I was really excited when that happened for me last month)! Have a good week. :)

Well done neaady on you weightloss you must be feeling great in yourself this week with 1st11lbs gone oh can't wait to see how I have done on wed

Would love it if I can carry on as planned to weeks 4 and 5!

Good on you

You ladies are all doing so well!! Noitulove I can't believe you have lost over 3 stone in such little time. What is the difference between Slim and Save and Lipotrim? I'm currently doing Slim and Save but thinking of changing every now and again so my body doesn't get too used to it and weight loss slows down.

Thanks guys for the support.. really appreciate it! I'm hoping next week i'll have reached the 2 stone mark but we'll see what happens. fingers crossed :)

Back