• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 on LT

Hi Everyone,

Fifth week is gone, I lost 5 lb, I am still very happy and from now on I think this is gonna be my weight loss average until Xmas 2008. I did not have any bad day at all but still dreaming about food.

I enjoy watching my kids having their dinner, I imagine myself in a few weeks time.I stopped the walkings as I was having pain on my ankle, still very heavy for 30-40 minutes walks..

Next week I want to go to work half the way by bus and the rest walking(around 3 miles).

My wife is doing the maintenance diet, she finds very hard to keep on LT, I understand her.

Regards,
Mick

PD: Don't give up, keep going.

Starting 24 st 1 lb :cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2:
Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Another great loss Mick well done! Won't be long before you can kick that Morbidly obese label into touch and just be super obese! I love it when I move down BMI levels, it really keeps me focussed!

Keep up the good work hun and keep supporting Mrs Mick on her maintenance.

x

Bloody amazing losses!!!!! Well done you! Keep at it mate.

Absolutely brilliant losses if you lose 5lb weekly have you worked it out 75lbs OMG just over 5stone wow that will be amazing I wish all the best in reaching your goal the walking will get easier and will aid your losess.
keep us posted

xxx