Step 1 Sole Source Week 5 ss

xcandyx

Hey,

Im on my my 5 week now, I have not cheated once but in just over a month I'm going on holiday and don't know what to do as I don't want to put on alot of weight . Anyone been on holiday while on ss

I went on holiday last year on ss but only went to Devon self catering and it was no different ..however, went to Tenerife 8 weeks later, half board and this is when I failed and sadly came off the CD and put all my weight back on (2 stone) over the following 4 months. Am back on CD now, day 2!! I forgot how hard the 1st 3 days are!!!!

Find out if you can take some of the packets with you, If you can fab. Stick to those and a small light evening meal? Have a good look at the menu and a really good think about the food. You can always ask for no sause on something, or for it to only come with the green veg and no potatoes. If you can't take the packets well its gonna be hard but that will be harder.
I guess you can try your best then carry on as normal when you get home. It will be a challenge, but think about how rewarding it would be. If you can do that you really can do anything. Don't worry too much if its impossible because somethings will be. Just do your best then come back and carry on with it. One slip dose not mean you need to jump off the wagon. Its a hoiladay so alow your self to relax a little. Get food over and done with so there can be more sight seeing/swimming/sunbathing etc.
Depending on where you go, you might find they sell slim fast or something over there. Failing that eat mostly veg I would say. I think for an adult the goverment suggest our diet should be 1/3 veg. So between veg and chicken you should get a lot of the things your body needs, you could also take a muilty vit if you had to.

Good luck :D ps I have never had to do that yet, so this is just my thoughts. If you find a good way to do it let me know lol

I went on holiday last year on ss but only went to Devon self catering and it was no different ..however, went to Tenerife 8 weeks later, half board and this is when I failed and sadly came off the CD and put all my weight back on (2 stone) over the following 4 months. Am back on CD now, day 2!! I forgot how hard the 1st 3 days are!!!!

Yh I going to go back on cd as soon as I come back it's just the two weeks in away . I don't want to put on back the weight

Find out if you can take some of the packets with you, If you can fab. Stick to those and a small light evening meal? Have a good look at the menu and a really good think about the food. You can always ask for no sause on something, or for it to only come with the green veg and no potatoes. If you can't take the packets well its gonna be hard but that will be harder.
I guess you can try your best then carry on as normal when you get home. It will be a challenge, but think about how rewarding it would be. If you can do that you really can do anything. Don't worry too much if its impossible because somethings will be. Just do your best then come back and carry on with it. One slip dose not mean you need to jump off the wagon. Its a hoiladay so alow your self to relax a little. Get food over and done with so there can be more sight seeing/swimming/sunbathing etc.
Depending on where you go, you might find they sell slim fast or something over there. Failing that eat mostly veg I would say. I think for an adult the goverment suggest our diet should be 1/3 veg. So between veg and chicken you should get a lot of the things your body needs, you could also take a muilty vit if you had to.

Good luck :D ps I have never had to do that yet, so this is just my thoughts. If you find a good way to do it let me know lol

Thank you I think I will still leave out the carbs and eat chicken or fish and veg while I'm there so. I won't miss out on too much

Back