Week 5 weigh in... Nearly...

sassybett

Reached the two stone mark in 5 weeks!! 5lbs off this week ( and had 2 glasses of wine... Sshhhh) ;) .... Feeling so good, just need to lose 3lbs next week and 2 stone gone... Keep
Going everyone this diet is amazing ?

Best of luck always a bigger loss in the first week and does give you real motivation to carry on!! You have to keep things in perspective sometimes though as I had a 2lbs loss one week and felt so disappointed!! That's just crazy!!! Any loss is still a loss and going in the right direction. Our bodies do funny things sometimes mine goes weird at totm !!! And I take the fibre as got horribly constipated in week two!!! Lots of luck!!!!

Same as me the first week such a great loss well done!! Heres hoping for 4lbs next week but don't let it get you down if you don't!!! Just lose something!!! ?

It's my totm, weigh in tomorrow hoping it doesn't affect me too much, been taking fibre since day 1 as a precaution I hate being constipated. Been good so far. Wi in tomorrow! My scales are broke so it will be a surprise :) I did measure myself though and I've lost 6 inches so far which in a week is amazing, 7.5 half stone to go though! Eek x

Great plan taking fibre from the beginning, I didn't and suffered terribly particularly at totm.... But taking it daily now. Bought the psyllium husks too as cheaper than the fibre but not sure how much to use? 6 inches is incredible, hope you have another great loss this week... Good luck!!

Does it not say on the packet? I thought about getting fibogel next time it's just a drink. Had my wi today and I lost 10lbs and 6 inches. So happy. Didn't think I would lose this much on step 2 x

Wow that's amazing it's falling off you!!! I'm still on step one so it's reassuring to hear that it falls off on step two!!!

Nothing on the packet! Think I'll just go for a teaspoon like the fibre to start with. Fybogel worked but I had the orange one that had citric acid in so wasn't sure if it'd take you out of ketosis and no way I'm going through 3 days of that again!! The one in the green box is better I think but my consultant didn't seem worried I'd taken the orange one.

I know it's horrible i know I'm less likely to have it on step 2 but I didn't want to chance it. Plus not being constipated has surely helped towards my loss. I'm due to start sole source soon, I can't wait x

I find the losses are so motivating that I have no desire to cheat at all. Your losses will be amazing on SS if your losses on SS+ are anything to go by! ?

Back