week 5 weigh in this diet works!!

emilyj

Week five all done and I have lost another 3 lbs!!!!! I am so happy and I think people are starting to see its not just "another" diet and are starting to really stand by me :D Thanks everyone for all your help.x

Well done for getting to week 5. It seems so far away to me. I'm only at day 10 and struggling. I feel hungry on a night. Have fell off wagon once or twice but today is a new day and I really want to lose my last 10 lb.

Well done for getting to week 5. It seems so far away to me. I'm only at day 10 and struggling. I feel hungry on a night. Have fell off wagon once or twice but today is a new day and I really want to lose my last 10 lb.

Well done for doing 10 days, the hard part is over now and the time will start to fly by, I cant get my head around that I have made it into week six!!!:D I guess the last 10 lbs is a bit slow but keep up the good work I bet you look great.xx

Thanks valentine, just looking at you week 5 and I take it the aamw or should I say day didn't go so well, Im just to scared to do it!!!! I bet you will have a great lose this week.xx

Never doing the AAMW again...was too tempting to eat the wrong things..lol..

The day off plan was annoying but was unexpectedly away from home for nearly 24 hours so had no choice :cry:

Never knocked me out of Keto though thank goodness..My doc said its fine for me to do TS for as long as i feel healthy so i might do a day of WS now and again but not for the next few weeks thats for sure ..

Seems it is a good thing for some but not others to do the AAM thing but i for one will defo be abstaining from it grrr xxx

Back