Week 5: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Another 4lbs gone for good! :cool:

A bit less than it has been... WI was at 2pm instead of 10am so there could be something in that, and I know I had a couple of bad water days over the weekend. So it's either that, or things are starting to slow down a bit.

Still, that's 3 stone gone!!! And I'm only a couple of lbs away from being in the 19's which when I get there will be a brilliant boost I'm sure. :D

Mission for this week: drink more water!

Well done a loss is a loss even if it is a little less than your used to you are doing so well keep up the good work xxx

Wow your losses are great!! Well done you will be in the 19's in no time!

That's still a good loss!! Well done.

Well done a loss is a loss even if it is a little less than your used to you are doing so well keep up the good work xxx

Oh definately, it's heading in the right direction, and 4lbs is still a good loss. I was prepared for a slowdown; I'll just see what happens next week and if it's slowed down more then I might move down to 810 and see if it makes a difference.

Mrs L. beat me this week :D

4lb in week 5 is fantastic, well done!

Great loss, its probably smaller because you were weighed later, if I weigh myself in the morning and then at night I weigh at least 6lb more, must be all the water we drink.... I'm sure next week it will be a big loss again.

well done Jim, sounds like you've had a great week!! you'll be in the 19's before you know it!

Great loss, its probably smaller because you were weighed later, if I weigh myself in the morning and then at night I weigh at least 6lb more, must be all the water we drink.... I'm sure next week it will be a big loss again.

That's what I was thinking; I did a bit of an experiment a little while back, weighing myself before going to bed and then again after getting up in the morning (and having a wee lol), and I was about 3 lbs lighter in the morning on average.

Thanks CW! I'm proud of Mrs L, she's doing really well, despite all the problems she's had with the diet. She's been working with our CDC and unfortunately the sachets are upsetting her stomach, she can only really handle the bars :( So at the moment she's on a breakfast e.g. cornflakes and a fat-free yogurt instead of milk, a step 3a style meal for lunch and a bar for dinner which she takes to work with her. She's still losing weight so it's working for her.

Hi Lunar Jum, still a great weight loss but I think you will find that all of us here agree that we fluctuate by between 2 and 5/6lbs between a morning weigh and an afternoon weigh. On that basis I bet it was similar to the weeks before had you weighed in the morninh!

If you are weighing at 10am next week, you might bet a real biggy....... keep us all posted :)

Ah, 1pm weigh ins from now on, Mrs. L goes to Aqua Aerobics on a Thursday morning and I have a morning conference call too, but Thursday is the best day so we just moved the time... But it'll always be 1pm hopefully so at least it should be consistent again :D

well done! That is super to be losing so much weight in 5 weeks!! Hope your VERY bloomin proud of yourself right now!!!
xx

I'm sure it will be if it's the same time of the day, here's to another 7/8lb week :)

I'm a nightmare - I see my CDC at around 9/9.30am so all I have had by then on that day is a black coffee as I weigh at home first thing so wanted my WI weight to be the same/as close as poss as my home weight :D

I'm sure it will be if it's the same time of the day, here's to another 7/8lb week :)

I'm a nightmare - I see my CDC at around 9/9.30am so all I have had by then on that day is a black coffee as I weigh at home first thing so wanted my WI weight to be the same/as close as poss as my home weight :D

Heh, it can border on obsessive I guess. I'd started to scale-hop recently with the Wii Fit, I've forced myself not to take the body test each day. Actually, the Wii Fit has stayed under the TV unit for a few days now, I should get it back out...

3 stone in 5 weeks! Thats FAB! Well done xxx

Well done Jim, Another 5lb gone forever.

I think your weight loss does start to slow down as your body gets used to operating on less calories, I suppose that is why it is so vital to go up the levels as you get closer to goal to ensure that your body doesnt go into shock getting proper amounts of food again!!

Had my weigh in last night too, even after my meat feast at the weekend I still managed to lose another 2lb. That puts me exactly half way there after 6 weeks. only 2 and a half stone to go.....

Well done LunarJim, fantastic loss! Poor Mrs LJ having a reaction to the sachets but well done her on still losing on her plan x

xtwinklex
ps Lexy - I have same weigh in time with cdc 9.30-9.45amish and just have black coffee too lol x

Back