Week 5 Weigh-In

strawberrykisses

Well I went to get weighed two days early as I start uni on Monday and won't be able to get to a chemist, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that since Monday, I've lost 4lbs :D I was thinking maybe 1 or 2lbs but when he said 4 I had a big *cheeeeesy* grin on my face! Being cold all the time is sooooo worth it!

woooo! that's awesome chick! well done! good luck for next week! :D xxx

That is great well done!

Hi,
very well done to you, you must be delighted with that. Best of luck on Monday, hope all goes well for you.
Doirin

Well done hun, another fab loss.

Wow, you go back to uni early, is that all of Scotland or just the uni you're at? I used to go back the end of September (although that was too many years ago to count!!!!)

x

Well done, youve every right to be pleased, 4lbs in 5 days in brilliant! x

Excellent -you're so close to goal, you'll feel brilliant on monday now won't you?

Good luck and well done!

Wooohooo Strawberry! Another 4lbs, is it any wonder you're got a big smug grin on you face!

I was getting a peed off with the cold last night as I was dressed up for the Winter but like you said it is soooooo worth it!

You're so close to goal now!

Good luck for uni on Monday. You're starting uni weighing nearly 2 stone less than you were 5 weeks ago, amazing.

Well done! You must be buzzing!!! Great result :)

Big GZ to you :D

Back