Week 5 weigh in

suzanne42

another 4lb off this week, almost there now thank god !. This has to be the most boring diet ever , Sooo bloody dull !!:(

Well done Suzanne, you're getting there. Good steady weight loss :)

Thank you. Im finding it so hard now though. The lack of variety in the shakes and the constant water drinking is becoming very tedious . Im sure it will be worth it in the long run :)

It will Suzanne it definately will when u get to goal u'll suddenly forget how hard it was! Just like child birth when u get the baby its all forgotten! Ur prize this after this is ur ace figure yay :)

Come on now, dig deep. It is boring but so worth it. I bet you're getting lots of compliments already. Every time you're finding it hard think about those and about how many more you'll be getting once your slinking around in your summer skinny minny clothes!! That's what I do.

Congrats Suzanne - well done - wont be long now, but I know what you mean - its so boring being on this

It will def be worth it wen summer gets here, well done :) x

well done great loss your going great :) x

Well done, ur on a roll.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep it up! I'm on week 6 this week, and yes it's boring as hell, but it does work, and like everyone else says think of you in the summer... not long to go now!

I agree with leluna...last hurdle is always the hardest x

Thanks for all the lovel comments. I havent been too well this week, so haven't been on the diet,although i have stuck to low fat when i was able to eat. Still lost 3lbs though, i was amazed as i was sure id put weight on. Im still not 100% well enough to do TFR, hopefully i will be back on track soon. xx

Back