Week 5 weigh in

goldylocks

I LOVE LIPOTRIM!!!!!!

I have lost another 8lb this week!!!!!!!!!

Thats 2 stones 8lb lost in 5 weeks - i just can't believe it!!!

Just another 3lb next week and i will be under 16 stones for the first time since i can remember, and I will have reached my goal for wedding 1.
(but i think i might now set my sights a bit higher and aim to be under 15.5st for wedding 1 and under 15st for wedding 2.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is amazing! Well done! Are u doing Any exercise? As I was thinking about doing a class but was worried I wouldn't have enough energy! X

I LOVE LIPOTRIM!!!!!!

I have lost another 8lb this week!!!!!!!!!​

Thats 2 stones 8lb lost in 5 weeks - i just can't believe it!!!​

Just another 3lb next week and i will be under 16 stones for the first time since i can remember, and I will have reached my goal for wedding 1.
(but i think i might now set my sights a bit higher and aim to be under 15.5st for wedding 1 and under 15st for wedding 2.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Fantastic loss, that's 7 Ibs a week on average. Truly amazing results:D

Wow brilliant weight loss! are you exercising daily or any tips? xx

Wow! Congrats!! Bet you are on top of the moon!! Soooo happy for you! :) xxxx

Just want to say a BIG thank you for all your lovely comments.

My main tip would be to drink as near to 4L of water a day as you can. (i sometimes can't manage 4L but i make sure its always over 3L.) i do 1L before each meal and 1L before bed.

Also since day one i have been totally 100%. I dont even lick my fingers when preparing meals and snacks for the kids!!

I have done 2 sessions of zumba on the wii but the pharmacist said that with the limited of number of calories we are getting its too much strain on our energy resourses at the mo to be doing that. So i am putting it on hold for a while.

Wishing you all every success on your weigh loss journeys xxx

amazing! Such an inspiration. I am on week one and have my first weigh in tomorrow. Excited and nervous. Have been 100%! Its been a long hard week though! Hoping a good loss will spur me on. :D

Just want to say a BIG thank you for all your lovely comments.
My main tip would be to drink as near to 4L of water a day as you can. (i sometimes can't manage 4L but i make sure its always over 3L.) i do 1L before each meal and 1L before bed.
Thank you for the tip. I have noticed that people who tend to lose a lot of weight are usually 100% TFR plus they drink water in excess of 3 litres. It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, I am going to increase my water intake to see if that results in more pounds off :D

Absolutely Amazing......upping water intake as I type!!! Well done x

fantastic loss for week 5, i'm delighted for you well done :) x

Back