Week 5 weigh in

Determined Bev

Another 3lbs off, :woohoo:
Had chat with my pharmacist today about when Im going to refeed. 2 more weeks of 100% then Im gonna refeed as I have my birthday and then a big bbq in July. Wont be target but will see how I get on and go from there

Nice one! Well done :D good luck on re-feed :D

Well done bev, that's great loss.
Even am contemplating re-feed in a few weeks for my bday n wedding anniversary, same day. Don't no yet though, coz I think am a bit addicted to this weight loss n want to carry on till I reach my goal! It's a dilemma.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 3lbs off, :woohoo:
Had chat with my pharmacist today about when Im going to refeed. 2 more weeks of 100% then Im gonna refeed as I have my birthday and then a big bbq in July. Wont be target but will see how I get on and go from there

Bev, you have done really well, almost 2 stones off in a short time. :D

It certainly is a dilemma, Ive been thinking hard for 2 weeks but pharmacist said its better to refeed and have a break than risk falling off the wagon and blowing things

It certainly is a dilemma, Ive been thinking hard for 2 weeks but pharmacist said its better to refeed and have a break than risk falling off the wagon and blowing things

I think she is right, refeed is the way to go
and then you can start the 2nd phase.
I am going away at the of July and I intend to refeed before I go and then restart
LT until such time I have hit my healthy BMI:D Then only you know what's best for you

Back