Week 5 weigh in

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
3.75 off this week
which I am happy about, still on target for my next goal. I need to get 3.5 loss each week for the next 3 weeks, so fingers crossed.

How did everyone else do this week?

Well done - and you never know - you might have a biggie (loss) one of the weeks so you exceed your goal!!

If I make it to 35lbs on 01/01 it will also be half way for me.
The reason for the goal is because I am going to my family for New Year and I haven't seen them since before I started LL and they haven't seen me this slim in years (many years). So I am quite excited about their reactions. They know what I am doing so it should all be positive.

Well done Ali - your a star. You keep me motivated!

I lost 4lbs so 16lb in 3 weeks im chuffed and have just cut all my hair off and it looks good now my face isnt as big!

Well done! good luck for the next 3 weeks, and even if you don't do it... don't let it put you off - you've still done really well..

peanut - i was thinking of having a hair change since my face has got slightly thinner! But im too nervous!! maybe ill do it at the end of foundation! lol

Well done Ali - your a star. You keep me motivated!

I lost 4lbs so 16lb in 3 weeks im chuffed and have just cut all my hair off and it looks good now my face isnt as big!
Aww, thanks peanut

I am getting my hair done, on 22nd, can't wait!

At Xmas I'll be seeing my friend who I haven't seen since I started the diet. By Xmas I should have lost 4 stone (if I keep to a min of 3lbs a week loss until then) and I KNOW she will be SOOOOO shocked when she sees me. I was in size 18 last time, and now I am in size 10/12! But I know she'll be proud of me. I'm just looking forward to seeing her face!!

Back