Week 5 Weigh-in

coccinella

...and down 5lbs so really pleased. For the previous weeks I hadn't been drinking as much water so I stepped that up for this week and it has made a big difference. Just goes to show the water glugging does help the weight loss. Good luck to everyone else who has their weight loss today. Julia xx

...and down 5lbs so really pleased. For the previous weeks I hadn't been drinking as much water so I stepped that up for this week and it has made a big difference. Just goes to show the water glugging does help the weight loss. Good luck to everyone else who has their weight loss today. Julia xx

thats really good,5 lbs on week 5,i thought u could only loose 3/4 so well done you must be over the moon,how much water do u drink?xjx

Well done coccinella!

thanks everyone. i have upped my water intake to 3 L a day (plus my shakes). for the previous two weeks i was fed up of water and only drinking about 1.5 L a day - and that included my shakes (which I always make up with more liquid anyway). it was my pharmacist who, at last weeks weigh-in when i was on the point of giving up, said 'just give it one more week but increase your water and see what happens'. anyways it has worked for me. :) Julia xx

thanks everyone. i have upped my water intake to 3 L a day (plus my shakes). for the previous two weeks i was fed up of water and only drinking about 1.5 L a day - and that included my shakes (which I always make up with more liquid anyway). it was my pharmacist who, at last weeks weigh-in when i was on the point of giving up, said 'just give it one more week but increase your water and see what happens'. anyways it has worked for me. :) Julia xx

thats really great xjx

Oh well done.....definately I found the weeks I drank more I lost more....it does really work doesnt it!!!

Well done Coccinella on losing 5lb this week xx try having warm peppermint tea several times a day as well xx

Well done Julia!! xxxx

thanks everyone. xxjuliaxx

brilliant Ella well done xxx

Back