week 5 weigh in

vikh

I'm not posting much at mo as discovered that i was being to obsess about my weigh loss more then i wanted to...find forum so helpful but needed a couple weeks to get head in better space..
Lost 4lbs this week which i was dead chuffed with as weigh in a day early plus still stuck not doing much as now have knee braced up for next couple weeks.Just hoping the tendon is slightly torn rather then partially detached or am facing an op on my knee. Cheering myself up by spending way to much time in the arcades on this site lol
So 5 weeks gone and 23lbs gone:talk017:

Fabulouse loss lovely!!

well done u!

hope your knee feels better soon xx

well done on the weight loss keep it up

Congrats on the weight loss hun. Hope you feel better soon and you have a speedy recovery. x

I'm not posting much at mo as discovered that i was being to obsess about my weigh loss more then i wanted to...find forum so helpful but needed a couple weeks to get head in better space..
Lost 4lbs this week which i was dead chuffed with as weigh in a day early plus still stuck not doing much as now have knee braced up for next couple weeks.Just hoping the tendon is slightly torn rather then partially detached or am facing an op on my knee. Cheering myself up by spending way to much time in the arcades on this site lol
So 5 weeks gone and 23lbs gone:talk017:

That's a great loss hun,well done. Hope your knee sorts itself out soon,but rest up and recover until then.

Well done, you are doing fab keep it up.

:) Well done thats a good weight loss. XX

well done on your loss

cheers all.....just manage to survive valentines weekends which was hard....no choccy no going out for nice meal and cant even walk far lol..hubby says was his cheapest one so far lol

Back