Week 5 Weigh in

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
:sigh:Hummm ok I supose -2lbs. I guess after losing 7 last week I wasn't gonna hit a big one again this week! I had a -2 a few weeks ago which I was not to pleased about, but then I think of a 2lb bag of sugar and I feel ok! I'm gutted that I'm not gonna reach my goal of getting into my lola slim legs next week. I tried them on 1 week ago and thought I might be able to squeeze into them - no way!I thought I had bought a size 18....no I bought 16! I have just dropped from a 20 to an 18, theres no way I'm gonna get into them next week! Boo :0( Hope you have all done well this week x

Well done chick!!

And it may be a blessing indisguise that you bought a 16... When you get into them you will feel much better than you would have if you fitted into them as a size 18 xx

Well done you! At least the weight is coming off. I too have gone down a size from a 20 to an 18. Great isn't it? Keep going and the rest will come off too. You're doing great!

your doing great dont loose heart hun, i only lost 2lb last week but then 5lb this week so was delighted so keep going them size 16s are closer to wearing than u think. x

Well done!! Dont you dare lose heart! You were absolutely meant to get a size 16, it wasn't a mistake at all!

Hey!

Well done 2lb is a great loss! Thats 2lbs of fat vanished from you forever :D:D:D:D

Dont be discouraged. 2lb is 2lb closer to target. WELL DONE!

When i did this last year there was two weeks where i lost 2lb (wk4 and wk5). I stopped taking senokot and weight loss went back up to 4lb loss. I changed to dulcolax instead, something about the coating on senokot pharmacist reconned

The last time you lost 2lbs it was followed by 7lbs. So guess what might happen next week......big loss! You are averaging 4lbs a week which is brilliant. You are doing fab....well done you!

Back