Week 5 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Wooohoooooooo!! So god damn freaking happy!!

Lost 5lbs this week! Can't believe I've got 5lbs left til I have lost 2 stone. And in 5 weeks to get this far?? Wow, I'd never have been able to get this far on another diet and I'm so happy right now.

I seriously am so happy that I've stuck to the diet and haven't given up because it really is so worth it!

:D:D:D:D

Holy cr*p!! Thats brilliant!! I have wi no.2 in the morning and am afraid of my life I'll have lost nothing (irrational I know, but thats just me?!)

Fingers crossed for you hun!! I'm sure you'll have done well and no matter what the loss is, it's still a loss. I lost 2lbs last week and was slightly disappointed but glad it was a loss rather than a gain, I'm sure you'll do fine hunni x x

Wow wee hunny thats agreat loss....so far in 5 weeks:p. It really is worth following it 100%, well done again xx

Well done chick :) xxx

Thanks ladies! :D The lady in the chemist gave me the wrong sachets lol, I had to go back down there. She gave me Male LT instead and she didn't even clock on to her mistake right away lol. Was well funny. She went bright red. But hey, I got a bit of extra exercise out of it, so can't complain hehe!

:wow:OMG Thats fantastic. You should be sooooo pleased with yourself. Keep up the good work :happy096:

Amazing, WOOP WOOP!!! Keep em a comin!!

Well done Abbie!!! keep up the good work chick!! xxx

That's brilliant! Well done you! x

well done, that's great!xx

Brilliant honey! Be proud of yourself :D xx

5lbs is a brilliant loss!!!! Dont ya just love this diet?????

5lbs is a brilliant loss!!!! Dont ya just love this diet?????

LOL!! I really do! It's great. I put pepper in my soup and although I told myself not to feel bad, that loads of other people do it, I'm kinda worrying now. But apart from that, thats my only worry!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm sure all of you will do great at your next WI's :D:D:D:D

Back