Week 5 weigh in...

Tamgredan

2.5lbs lost!

Im really pleased as its TOTM too. I was not expecting anything at all to be honest and i have totally avoided the scales this week.

This next week will be a real reflection for CD weight loss per week for me as week 1&2 are generally good losses, week 3 i had a good loss, week 4 (when i started tetras & bars) i had a blip and week 5 was TOTM, so next week will be a true reflection for me.

My jeans fell down the other day when i gave my butt a little wiggle which was funny so this shows what can be achieved in 5 weeks. If you were on any other diet like WW & SW after 5 weeks you may have only lost 5-12lbs! This diet is brilliant and im now treating it like a way of life, CD is something i just do now with no thought.....its great!

:D:p;):cool:

mf_party.gif

That's a great loss, well done!! Made me smile about your jeans comment too, can't wait for my clothes to be too big - and you've lost 2 stone over the last 5 weeks, that's great!

This diet is brilliant and im now treating it like a way of life, CD is something i just do now with no thought.....its great! True wording ! your BMI is really coming down !

Well done hon thats fab...... and loving the fact your jeans are falling down............... I agree CD is the best.. love it!!
Your doing so well heres to another great week ahead xx

Well done on this weeks loss you must be really chuffed - just hope you aren't dropping your trousers in public!!

HUGE WELL DONE!!! I think every single pound off is worth celebrating and is extremely important to your overall success, keep it up you re doing fab, and you might find that next week you will have doubled this weeks figure. :D

Back