Week 5 Weigh In

Oops

Started refeeding over a week ago, due to my birthday last Wednesday. Have checked this morning and I am still in Ketosis, as I have avoided any carbs apart from 1/2 portion of rice on Wednesday. Weighed myself today and I have gone from 68.9 KG to 68.8KG =no movement, I am really hoping that TOTM due on Saturday which may mean I'm holding extra water?:innocent0001:.
Ju x

Could be totm due....Although your body is getting used to having food again,at least you have not put on...Stay positive!!! Caz xx

Hi Oops,
Congratulations on not gaining. Give it another week and you may be pleasantly surprised.Good luck.
Doirin

Started refeeding over a week ago, due to my birthday last Wednesday. Have checked this morning and I am still in Ketosis, as I have avoided any carbs apart from 1/2 portion of rice on Wednesday. Weighed myself today and I have gone from 68.9 KG to 68.8KG =no movement, I am really hoping that TOTM due on Saturday which may mean I'm holding extra water?:innocent0001:.
Ju x

Hi Oops at least you havn't put on - hope you keep losing, I'm starting a 2wk re-feed for my holiday and I really hope I don't put on - fingers crossed x :):)

Best of luck in your WI, I'm sure that you have probably lost. I haven't weighed myself since starting LT. It always seems to discourage, rather than encourage people, I have found.

Could be totm due....Although your body is getting used to having food again,at least you have not put on...Stay positive!!! Caz xx

Cheers Caz, you are right, main thing is I haven't put on. Thanks for the positive message:thankyou:

Hi Oops,
Congratulations on not gaining. Give it another week and you may be pleasantly surprised.Good luck.
Doirin

Doirin I sometimes forget to focus on the positive until it is spelt out for me. This forum is a life saver at times. Wishing you a fab next weigh :thankyou:In

Hi Oops at least you havn't put on - hope you keep losing, I'm starting a 2wk re-feed for my holiday and I really hope I don't put on - fingers crossed x :):)

Wishing you every success in your refeeding. I seem to be addicted to Prawn Salads at the moment, which is crazy for me!

Best of luck in your WI, I'm sure that you have probably lost. I haven't weighed myself since starting LT. It always seems to discourage, rather than encourage people, I have found.

Thanks Sharon for words of wisdom. I will have to try and stay off the scales until TOTM has been and gone, at least i'll have a true reading then!

Back