Week 5 WI *3 Stone 1lb In 5 Weeks*

haha check you outwith all the thank you's.

all thats missing is the oscar lol x

Hahaha I know! *looks for a gold man smilie* Can't find one but found the next best thing :waterbottle: (a water bottle) I'm a talking machine, I talk just like I type - non stop. Did you like my little smilie for you? I'm going to post it in all your posts.

yay queen of something at last :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D check out the chuffedness lol x

this is you :superwoman::winner:

oh my god! in 5 weeks?! that's ridiculously brilliant!!

yay queen of something at last :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D check out the chuffedness lol x

this is you :superwoman::winner:

Hahaha! at you making words up! Love it - chuffedness! All those happy faces remind me of my chins.

Aww I didn't see the trophy one! Hmm I better stay away from the smilies, could become a new addiction :fear:

:queen: Inch Loss

Awwww Betsy-

it's like a flipping oscar speech- but I LOVE it! Bless your cotton socks you skinnifying minxstress!

xxx

Thank you so much Elle-Emm! You are one of the people who I owe a huge amount of gratitude, as it was reading your posts and being amazed at your losses that made me chose LT. You never know who is lurking and reading and whose lives you are changing. Thank you!

Heyyyyy Betsyyyyyyyyyy
You know what I have to say about your 3.1 stone loss in 5 weeks dont you?????

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Congrats Betsy! You are doing so, so well! Was laughing so much at your post... especially the small puppy bit ;-) You've made my day!

x

if you say you started off at 12 stone, i'm going to cry :)

Well done, thats an awesome weightloss. Here's hoping you stay motivated and the pounds continue to fall off!!!
:)

Heyyyyy Betsyyyyyyyyyy
You know what I have to say about your 3.1 stone loss in 5 weeks dont you?????

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Hahahahahaha! That cracked me up Jesi! Hahahaha laughing out loud so much, I'll wake the whole house up!

That's made my day! Thank you! :thankyou:

Hehe you gave me 3 :queen: Inch Loss only got one. Don't tell her, she'll most probably get a tad nasty :pcwhack:

Hahahahahaha! That cracked me up Jesi! Hahahaha laughing out loud so much, I'll wake the whole house up!

That's made my day! Thank you! :thankyou:

Hehe you gave me 3 :queen: Inch Loss only got one. Don't tell her, she'll most probably get a tad nasty :pcwhack:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where do you guys get all these smilies from?! The range I have to choose from is really basic and rubbish!! Do you have some sort of secret, super slimmer codes that they don't tell you about until you reach a certain weight loss?!

xxx

Congrats Betsy! You are doing so, so well! Was laughing so much at your post... especially the small puppy bit ;-) You've made my day!

x

Aww thank you sweetie! Hehe it was, brought tears to the eyes.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where do you guys get all these smilies from?! The range I have to choose from is really basic and rubbish!! Do you have some sort of secret, super slimmer codes that they don't tell you about until you reach a certain weight loss?!

xxx

Oh....NOW I see them....hellllllooooo smilies!!

:party0023:

if you say you started off at 12 stone, i'm going to cry :)

Well done, thats an awesome weightloss. Here's hoping you stay motivated and the pounds continue to fall off!!!
:)

Thank you so much Polly! Oh I'll stay motivated ok. I'm like a dog with a bone, once I stick my teeth in, I don't let go.

Oh and I was 12 and a half stone......Ha just kidding, I think the last time I was 12 stone was when I was born.

Oh....NOW I see them....hellllllooooo smilies!!

:party0023:

Ach! I was going to play a trick on you and tell you that only subjects got to use the smilies :sigh: :queen: LT :worthy:

I have to step away from the smilies. I'm starting to know them without looking them up.

I was gonna play a trick too lol
nevermind, we just need to wait for some other person to ask :D

I was gonna play a trick too lol
nevermind, we just need to wait for some other person to ask :D

Haha great minds! I tried to send you a message but it won't let me :cry: I'll never get the hang of these forums. I can't even do a ticker. I'll try again tomorrow as I'm so tired and need matchsticks for my eyes.

Na night Jesi, sweet dreams X

Goodnight babessssss
xxxxx

Back