week 5 wi disappointed

hun- 23lbs in 5 weeks is still absolutely amazing!!! Think about 5 blocks of lard gone FOREVER. That's what you've done this week. By week 5 there's no 'water weight' or anything else. You've got rid of pure fat- and that's brilliant.

Be proud of yourself- you're doing brilliantly

xxx

Your doing brilliant chick, in my first 6 weeks I lost 25lbs and you have 8 days to go yet :D Remember,, sometimes people will lose the majority of their weight in like a day, which is why we dont advocate on here weighing yourself throughout the week, tommorow you could have been another 1-2lb lighter. Try not to be disappointed, looking at the bigger picture your bmi has come down by over 4 points - be proud of yourself girl :D

Best of luck and fingers crossed for next week :)

hey hun i know how you feel, iv had a couple of dissappointing weight losses myself and it is dissheartening.. but keep goin hun 23lb in 5weeks is absolutely amazing iv had 6 weigh ins now and lost 24lb.... good luck hun 4 nxt week xxxxx

you had amazing losses and they all add up hun however big.
good luck for week 6 x

That's a great loss sweetie, well done.

x

there seems to be 2 kinds of "loosers" those who consistently loose 3lbs+ every week without fail, and those whos losses are up and down your losses are similar to mine the best way to look at it for us up and downs is work out your average loss per week which for yourself is over 4.5lbs per week thats an extra pound a week than the average! so congrats on your losses so far

hI,
congrats on your weight loss, glad you are more positive after reading the comments above. That's what is great about this forum, what one person finds unsatisfactory another believes is brilliant and the support is second to none. So well done again and best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Babes that is fantastic and overall superb. It does go slow sometimes but stick at it :)
xxxxxxx

Well done! That's a great loss, glad you're feeling better about it now & who knows what you'll lose next week...!

Hannah

Well done hunnie, Don`t be disheartened, 2.5lbs off is better than on :) Xxx

Back