Week 5 WI........

Andsome

Hi Everyone,

Been for 5th weigh in and lost 2lb, which makes 23lbs in 5 weeks!!! AND am 12 stone something which I never thought would be possible in such a short space of time. Before LT I probably spent 5wks just thinking about starting a diet!!

I know some people get disheartened by a 2lb weight loss but to me its still great.

Onwards and Downwards and also thanks to everyone on here. I haven't been posting much but I've been reading peeps stories.:D

Congrats! A loss is a loss. Well done.

23lb in 5 weeks - woohooooooooo! good work :) and only 5 weeks - you'll be hurtling towards your goal before long.

Hey- I celebrate if I get a 2lb loss! LOL! Well done!!

I can relate to your amazement & happiness at getting into the 12-stones, I never in a million years thought I'd be 10 stone something, yet here I am! Thank God for LT!!

Hi Andsome,
glad you posted as I was looking out for you since we both started 5 weeks ago. Congrats on the weight loss, you are right to celebrate it. It's good to get into another stone bracket, well done. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

wahey! well done :)

Well done! It's such a great feeling to get to a weight you never imagined you would. Keep up the good work, you're doing brilliantly.

Thanks everyone - off to fling myself around the lounge with Davina before my hubby gets home.x

Lucky old Davina!! ;)

2lb is brilliant - well done - keep up the good work :) xx

Congratulations your doing really well keep it up

You have a great attitude which is good to see

Back