week 5 wi

lisabear x

hi, just had week 5 weigh in, and another 4 lb off! 27 lb altogether, im really pleased with this, heres to the next 5 weeks...:)

Fantastic, well done :) x

aw God I really hope I can do as well as all of you!!! week 3 w/i on Wed. Really really only think I'm down about 3 so suppose I gotta be happy with that!

lisabear x said:
hi, just had week 5 weigh in, and another 4 lb off! 27 lb altogether, im really pleased with this, heres to the next 5 weeks...:)

Well done Lisa, that's great. The next 5 weeks will just fly.
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brilliant lisa well done to you :)

Fantastic. You must be looking and feeling so much better already. Keep going.

thanks everyone, love the support on ere, i do feel loads better, everything is hanging off me lol, i have bought some cheap t shirts and nabbed some jeans off my mum lol, i am going to my inlaws diamond wedding party on 1st may and not seen any of the family for years so i hope i can do another stone by then so there will be a massive difference. i am not refeeding for this, im not drinkin just gonna have 2 shakes and have some chicken and salad at the party, and back on 3 shakes the day after. cant wait to get to target of 10 stone, i think i was about 14 years old last time i was 10 stone lol!
hope you are all doin ok and are feeling good, we can all do this xx

Back