Week 5 WI

Vicky-Lou

Hi all,

Had my week 5 WI yesterday and have lost another 3lb!!!! That's 20lb in 5 weeks and I'm feeling fab!!!!:D

How has everyone elses week been?

well done vicky. u will be at goal in no time!!

Now in the 13's!!!!!

Hi All - had week 7 weigh in last night - really pleased to have lost another 3lb! I'm now in the 13's which I haven't been for nearly 5 years!!!!!! I feel fab and am getting loads from the sessions with LLC. How's everyone else doing?

Congratulations Vicky - you are really steaming along there - before you know it you will be standing in front of an empty wardrobe because all your clothes will be falling off you.
Well done !!

Laura

I know!!!! That bit is quite scary!!! Thankfully I have a very good friend who has just given me a bag full of size 16's so I should be set for a while. Think at the end of all this I'm going to have to get a personal shopper though - live in jeans and t shirts for so long not sure what suits me any more!

Good luck with management Laura I can't belive you've nearly lost 100lb that's amazing!!!

VL
WOW that is brilliant - very well done!

xxxxxxxxx

congrats VL. xxxx

such good losses ladies xxxxxxxx
Clapping.gif

Hi there,

Well done you, great loss and great running total!

keep up the good work.

xx

Week 7

Hi all,

Week 7 WI last night and I lost a whopping 5lb! I've now lost an amazing 2stone!!!! This diet rocks!

Also the strangest thing is happening... overnight all of my clothes seem huge, and I literally mean overnight! Really odd, but a good feeling!

Hope you are all doing well.

Vicky x

Hi all,

Week 7 WI last night and I lost a whopping 5lb! I've now lost an amazing 2stone!!!! This diet rocks!

Also the strangest thing is happening... overnight all of my clothes seem huge, and I literally mean overnight! Really odd, but a good feeling!

Hope you are all doing well.

Vicky x

wow! 2 stones off already. well done on all those inches melting away, you r doing fantastic. xxx

Well done everyone :scale:

Back