• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 WI

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done vicky. u will be at goal in no time!!

S: 27st7lb C: 22st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 5st0lb(18.18%)
Well done you, keep up the good work and you'll disappear before our very eyes :clap:

Now in the 13's!!!!!

Hi All - had week 7 weigh in last night - really pleased to have lost another 3lb! I'm now in the 13's which I haven't been for nearly 5 years!!!!!! I feel fab and am getting loads from the sessions with LLC. How's everyone else doing?

Congratulations Vicky - you are really steaming along there - before you know it you will be standing in front of an empty wardrobe because all your clothes will be falling off you.
Well done !!

Laura

I know!!!! That bit is quite scary!!! Thankfully I have a very good friend who has just given me a bag full of size 16's so I should be set for a while. Think at the end of all this I'm going to have to get a personal shopper though - live in jeans and t shirts for so long not sure what suits me any more!

Good luck with management Laura I can't belive you've nearly lost 100lb that's amazing!!!

S: 13st4.0lb C: 11st13.0lb G: 9st9.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)
VL
WOW that is brilliant - very well done!

xxxxxxxxx

Karen

Serial Foodie!
congrats VL. xxxx

sun

Gold Member
S: 12st7.0lb C: 11st5.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st2lb(9.14%)
such good losses ladies xxxxxxxx

Hi there,

Well done you, great loss and great running total!

keep up the good work.

xx

Week 7

Hi all,

Week 7 WI last night and I lost a whopping 5lb! I've now lost an amazing 2stone!!!! This diet rocks!

Also the strangest thing is happening... overnight all of my clothes seem huge, and I literally mean overnight! Really odd, but a good feeling!

Hope you are all doing well.

Vicky x

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hi all,

Week 7 WI last night and I lost a whopping 5lb! I've now lost an amazing 2stone!!!! This diet rocks!

Also the strangest thing is happening... overnight all of my clothes seem huge, and I literally mean overnight! Really odd, but a good feeling!

Hope you are all doing well.

Vicky x
wow! 2 stones off already. well done on all those inches melting away, you r doing fantastic. xxx

Well done everyone :scale: