Week 5 WI

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Gained 3lbs this week. Knew it was going to happen as I am retaining water. Breaking out in spots, sore tummy so yep, I'm so glad I'm a woman..... NOT! All I can do now is wait for it to happen so that I will lose the excessive water my body is holding on to. This is my last week anyway on LT (for this year) so we'll see what next week will bring :)

It's rubbish sometimes isn't it? You have had such fantastic losses that 3lb is nothing in the grand scheme and like you say you'll have that off next week (and some) xxx

Thanks Josie, already managed to lose 800 gr since yesterday so that's good news.

We all have bad and yacky weeks but don't get to disheartened by it .. you'll have a fab loss on this last week i just know it .. you've done amazing so far :) x

I'm not disheartened at all Katie, I know I always retain lots of water when it's that totm. A couple of months ago I gained 12lbs in 2 days, could see myself getting bigger by the minute even though we'd been walking for about a marathon in 2 days. It's gone as soon as it starts but am already down so that's good :)

Hi Mirjam , a gain is not what any of us like to see on the scales , at least you no the reason for it . Being a woman sucks ,especially at totm, ha . Best of luck for next week , a big loss I bet ...
Tigger xx

I hope so Tigger, but if not, am not worried. Reseeding as from Saturday, and I might be ack for a couple more weeks in January if necessary but not sure yet. Hope you're doing fine with your losses too x

Not to bad at moment Miriam , will be refeeding Thursday or Friday . Still have 5 stone to loose , so I will be back in January , when kidsvare back in school . I'm one pound short of two stone , so hopefully will get it this week . I'm so cold haha
Good luck tigger x

Well done on your loss so far tigger! I'm cold as well, go to work wearing a t-shirt and a thick woollen jumper and am still freezing :(

Back