Week 5 WI

ladylipo

Silver Member
Lost 3lbs again this week bit dissapointed i have to say! Last week it was the same loss, but im looking at the bigger picture iv lost nearly half a stone in 2 weeks what other diet could i get that result on eh!!

Oh and im back in the 11s now woo hoo another stone and 5 lbs to go chooo chooo

Well done honey 3lb is really really good especially if its consistent...Gonna go for the date then?! xxx

Dunno babe, i look really flabby around the legs yuky!!!
Any ideas how i can tone them up a bit

Exercise bike hun? That will def help but dont over do it and use all your energy up! Going for a walk? xx

Ill be doing something this week anyway lol!!!
Oh and guess what im in love... With the peanut flapjacks :eek:
Got a free one this morning off the chemist and its sooo nice!
Do you think it'd be ok to bring back 3 of my shakes and swap them fpr flapjacks or should i just stick to the shake incace it makes me wanna eat :confused:

Upto you hun just make sure you drink more water xxx

I drink loads as it is!!
Was just thinking it'd be much handier for work!
The pharmacist said losses are the same but im scared lol

well done Ladylipo!! another 3 bags of sugar gone!!

I've never bothered to get any of the flap jacks ladylipo, but my OH is getting some free samples rom the Cambridge diet, so I might have a sneaky try of one of his :p

Well done Ladylipo - made up 4 you! Julia x

Ya know what your all prob right!
If he likes me he should like me for me, i was thinking of asking him over to mine for a dvd or something that way i can have my water and not look like an alco ''Right Tracy'' lol

Thanks for all yer nice comments iv just been givin myself a talking to im still loosing its all in the right direction thats what really matters!
But im gonna dig out my pump it up work out dvd tomorro and do 20mins or so 4-5 nits this week and see will my results be better next week :rolleyes:

Well done you, thats a great loss and I love your attitude, spot on kidda xx

Lol "right lady"! You go girl you deserve a little affection...i want details though:D xxx

LOL im goin im goin!!!
Havent heard much from him in past couple of days and ill be dammedif ill do the chasing :p

Hahaha course not him you are a lady after all! A little hard to get never hurt anybody:D xx

I sound like a broken record, but try the flapjacks! They have fewer carbs than the shakes and they fill you up. (Take ages to eat). And they are handy if you are working or travelling. Just have them with a LARGE tea or coffee and plenty of water. I've had them since week one, I have two a day most days. (And they keep me regular ... too much information?:D:D

Awww cee-cee bless ya...they are awful lol xxx

Back