Week 5 WI

markodie

Well went for the week 5 5 WI this am and was amazed to have managed another 8lb loss. So surprised as each week goes by and keep expecting the losses to drop down a bit!

Shouldn't be complaining though!!!

Hoping to hit 16 Stone in another 3 weeks so will be upping my training regime to try to keep the losses high and will be getting one of those Slendertone thingy's you are all raving about.

Real end goal for me is to be under 100kg - so looking at about 15' 7" stones - this will enable me to continue playing Rugby in my favoured position but by having dropped 5 and a half stone I should be far more effective around the park. I know that this is still a bit heavy for my height but think this is right for me.

Went shopping after my weigh in today and for the first time in as long as I can remeber bought a shirt in M&S in size XL - not a great leap but to have dropped an "X" was amazing!!!

Keep you posted next week!

Amazing results hun!!!! Yes you would think the losses would slow down but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth!!!! You will be amazed at how much better you will be on the pitch. I was very involved in sport for years and often when you lose weight but keep training through it you maintain the strength that you had when you were heavier!!!! So enjoy that! Keep at it babe!

well done hun, is great ey :talk017:

you have lost an amazing amount in 5 weeks well done x

unbelievable losses, well done mate! Your the man!

OMG 8lbs you are really doing amazingly xx well done hun

That's great.

Good luck for the new season, what position do you play?

x

well done on your amazing losses, and good on you in the size department lol

I am a hooker and I cant afford to lose any inches anywhere else!!

Lol Scaz!!!

Mark, my OH played Back - until he was told he was old enough to play for the veterans then he chucked it in!! He said 35 wasn't veteran!!!!! Bless!

x

Congrats, that's super! Gud luck for next wk!

Well done 8lb's is amazing keep going mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost

Back