Week 5 WI.................

susan70

Gold Member
Woohooo I lost another 7lb , Im very happy.:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

You go girl!

Susan thats fab, well done.xx

Thankyou thankyou and thankyou.xxx

Excellent loss, you must be thrilled! x

I am sooooo happy weeks 1-3 was with my old cdc that I didnt see eye to eye with and weeks 4 and 5 are with new cdc, can you see the difference its fab woooohoooo.xxx

Susan, do you mind me asking what it was you didn't see eye to eye with? Just that you can def see a change in your losses and i'm a bit worried one of my friends (well old work collegue) will quit over small losses and not getting on with her cdc.x

that is a brilliant loss hun well done x

Well she started me on 4 shakes a meal and milk, im only 5ft3 so dont need extra shake, let me have bars,fruit flavourings and everything from the start. Told me to have 1tea spoon of fruit flavouring pe lt of water and i wasnt limited so was having more than I should keeping me out of ketosis, other things as well.

Thats fantastic! Really well done xx

Thanks for sharing...hmm, well sounds like your much better off with your current cdc, and your losses prove that. My friend has been having bars and mix a mouse from day 1 also..think i'll get her to have a look on here.x

Well done Susan. Looks like you have a CDC that knows what she is doing now! Keep it up.:)

I would recommend that she has a week on just shakes and soups and see what happens.

my new cdc is a man and hes lovely.

Congratulations, well done xx

Congratulations of another great loss. Are you just doing 3 shakes a day now hun?

Back