• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 5 WI

Only lost 2lb this week which I am a bit disappointed about. :mad:

My weekly losses have never been huge but that is why I am doing Lipotrim as my metabolism is very slow and I find it hard to lose on an ordinary diet. I will just have to hope for more next week. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
2lb is still a good loss as you say you would never lose this on any other diet it is still a loss after all keep up the good work xx

CAZ72

Silver Member
Well done Pearly,at least its coming off!!! good luck for next week!!! caz xx

Sorry it wasnt massive but hold 2lbs of fat & it weighs alot ya know
Well done you!!
Could it be TOTM or summat thats given a slower loss or not as much water consumption?
Will show next week hun
Good luck with it & well done
Niki
x

hiya love 2lbs is ok maybe not what you were expecting but a loss is a loss are you drinking plenty of water this is key to the diet is it totm, please dont stress about it or get to hung up about it I know its easier said than done
look forward to next wi im sure it will show the

all the best

xx sharron

Well done Pearly, you dont need those pesky 2lbs good job!!! Dont worry that its slow...its coming off wohoo!!! :p

Thanks everyone. Coming on here and reading how you are all doing really keeps me going. I just love it to bits :D:D:D

well done at least its coming off and not on!! Ya have done really well over the last few weeks as well and its a steady loss.