Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

Only a few more days.
Like the new avatar-was it taken in brum last w/e?

tonight's the night - will find out if hit that 8 stone mark - I really hope so. If not I'll be gutted BUT will carry on regardless as I know it will be next week at the latest (can't NOT lose 2lbs in 2 weeks if sticking to the diet!!) Fingers crossed! x

come on Jennie,We're all waiting to hear the news.

I DID IT!!!! 8 STONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE

I DID IT!!!!!!

I lost 1.9lbs.... which makes it...

8 stone 0.1lbs!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :bliss: :bliss::clap: :bliss: :bliss: :clap::bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :clap::bliss: :bliss:

asppg_Vt588566572.gif

Wow that is blooming amazing, how long has it taken ?

Bloody hell (sorry if offended anyone) but omg that is amazing. I take it you have 100% throughout then to have done it that quick.....Wow I take my hat off to you....well I would if I had one.
You are one amazing woman.

Bloody hell (sorry if offended anyone) but omg that is amazing. I take it you have 100% throughout then to have done it that quick.....Wow I take my hat off to you....well I would if I had one.
You are one amazing woman.
lol, pretty much 100% yep... not totally but only teensy slip ups. thanks Sonkie :D

well done hun, really pleased for you ! how did Zoe get on ? xx:)
thanks Cheryl... I was going to let her tell everyone.. but I just asked her permission.. so I can tell you.. she lost 8.1lbs :D :D :D She's dead chuffed and so am I! Her friend Becky just rang and now SHE wants to start too! lol I can see this taking off in our little town!! (shame I'm not a CDC eh ;) ;) ;) ) lololol :rotflmao:

thats fab for her, bet she is well chuffed with that, a good start to keep her going. Ailsa should pay you commission for each new client you bring to her :rolleyes:
xx:)

lol, bless her, Ailsa makes nowt out of it all as it is!!! :D :D I'm happy if others are going to benefit but remember.. (no offence intended here to anyone) .. these are young girls.. lol.. mind you,.. my Zoe's dead serious! AND summer is looming fast!!

Sorry I forgot to say very very well done to ZOE too. That shows what a good inspiration you are. My sons girlfriend tried it and did not last more than a day despite all my encouragement. Still her Mum, who has never had a weight problem ,was not much help,.

8 stone gone:scale:
Bye bye fat :wavey:
well done Jennie(&zoe)

:) How clever of you to get to the 8 stone mark and with 0.1 pound to spare. 8 stone in 25 weeks really shows everyone what is possible if you do this diet how it is meant to be done.

What's you next goal? Parachute weight?

Dizzy x

By the way you don't seem "overpowering" or "a bit much" at all.:confused:

How clever of you to get to the 8 stone mark and with 0.1 pound to spare. 8 stone in 25 weeks really shows everyone what is possible if you do this diet how it is meant to be done.

What's you next goal. Parachute weight?

Dizzy x

:D Thanks Dizzy xxx

Yep - Parachute weight is the biggie next and then it's full steam ahead to get that sorted out!! :D :D 5lbs should do it. After that, um, well, I'll think of something.. lol.. oh yeah.. to lose another stone and half by holiday on June 6th! (That might be too hard though so will cut meself some slack and be happy with 9)

Have you convinced Mizzy yet ;) :D

Back