Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

Right, weighed myself today - week 55 / week 6 on maintanance...

10 stone 9lbs.. down 1lb on last week. Not surprising as been very stressful and not sleeping means burning up more than usual... no exercise this week though (long story re no cycling...). Hmm. Have really enjoyed the 1200 plan and am going to do it again this week whilst studying the format for the 1500 so I have it really etched in my brain to do it next week. (Will need to plan meals etc..)

I've eaten heaps this week (on the plan) and sometimes forgotten to eat as much as I should! (How the heck does that happen!) but have been so busy I kind of lose track of time... so... not going to waffle on now as need to eat before friend comes round to help sort out a room.

Had a lovely chat with Ailsa this afternoon and am going to see her next Monday for a weigh in and a chinwag, I've missed her so am looking forward to seeing her then.

There is so much food to choose from on the 1500 plan that I think I'll need to really read up on it all! So, whilst I am doing that I shall cook a yummy quorn stir fry I think... mmm... scrummy! Still loving my shredded wheat in the mornings.. and fruit. It's nice eating grapes and strawberries and raspberries etc.

Can't believe how my tastebuds have changed too!

Anyway, 1lb off this week and hoping to maintain for another week or will be slapped wrists again at the surgery!!!

Dropped another couple of pounds so am hovering around 10st 7lbs and maintaining... loving food and maintaining... calorie counting like mad and measuring and weighing and watching carbs, GI etc etc... still not had any booze but that's all going to change this weekend when I celebrate (early) my birthday. Still shocked at portion sizes and amazed at how little you actually do need to be full and satisfied!! I would think nowt of tipping half a bag of pasta into a pan and scoffing the lot... now its 40g and that's really enough!! Roll on the day when I have it ingrained in my head about portion sizes and can do it without the scales.. but for now,.. they are my new best friend!

Adore making new recipes up now I can eat anything I want (in moderation and carefully etc etc of course..) I love my freedom of choice and am astonished at how it all has gone thus far. Life is hectic and stressful but food hasn't become my comforter and for that I am glad.

Long may this continue! I'm so glad I worked the way through the maintenance steps as laid out in the book... I still look at it every day for ideas and calorific values and information... (the little green and yellow book that is).. I adore my scales (from Lloyds pharmacy for less than £15) and have a fridge that is heaving with fresh fruit and veg (unheard of in my 23stone plus days....)

Still not caught up head wise with body.. but am assured that will come in time. Had roast potatoes for the first time in over a year and loved them but not in any hurry to have again (bizarre that!).

Taste buds definitely new!

Went to see Ailsa and had final weigh in with her... she calculated a loss of 81 inches as well as the weight! Mental... totally mental.... (the stats, not her!!)...

glad to hear from you jennie we were getting a little worried as soo used to you posting all the time xxxx

Back