Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

YES!

weighed in a day early tonight - lost another 2.7lbs... which takes me over the 100lbs lost now... another 2.2lbs and I will be into the 15's!! :D so pleased with how this diet is working right now. Although the temptation to pick is enormous!!

weighed in a day early tonight - lost another 2.7lbs... which takes me over the 100lbs lost now... another 2.2lbs and I will be into the 15's!! :D so pleased with how this diet is working right now. Although the temptation to pick is enormous!!

Fantastic well done! I know what you mean about the temptation thing, it's mighty hard right now!

Brilliant milestone to reach and I am sure the extra bit will come off to get you into the 15's.

Seems not so long ago you had just made it to the 17's - so fingers crossed for your holiday target

........and that insane desire to chuck yourself out of a plane

Brilliant Result Jennie.
22 x 7 = 154.

100/154 = 0.65.

Do you realise that that means that you have been losing weight at the rate of almost 2/3 lb per day for the last 5 months!!

Impressive or what.A big well done you & a small well done to the man who invented CD

Fantastic well done! I know what you mean about the temptation thing, it's mighty hard right now!
Thanks Kath - am finding it SO hard not to cheat at the moment!! (knew you would understand!)xx

Brilliant milestone to reach and I am sure the extra bit will come off to get you into the 15's.

Seems not so long ago you had just made it to the 17's - so fingers crossed for your holiday target

........and that insane desire to chuck yourself out of a plane
Thanks mindless, really want to get into those 15's as soon as I can as I think that will be another mental hurdle jumped.. I know what you mean about the 17's! lol I don't actually think it was all that long ago - this diet is so effective! Thanks for the finger-crossing too. :D xxx

Brilliant Result Jennie.
22 x 7 = 154.

100/154 = 0.65.

Do you realise that that means that you have been losing weight at the rate of almost 2/3 lb per day for the last 5 months!!

Impressive or what.A big well done you & a small well done to the man who invented CD
Blimey Jane - I can't do maths, lol, so would never have done that calculation. I hope the trend continues though... how much more will I have lost if it does.. by June 6th? ;) Thanks for your support, much appreciated xx

I'd like to say i'll just tot it up in my head but i'll get the old sliderule out later & tell you.

. I hope the trend continues ... how much more will I have lost if it does.. by June 6th? ;) Thanks for your support, much appreciated xx

Ioolb loss recorded 3 days ago=10.03.07.

12 weeks 4 days til 06.06.07 = 88 days

88 X .65 = 57.2 lb = 4 stone 1lb. more off on 6th june.

do you thnk you can do it jennie?
Does weight loss slow a birt as we getsmaller.i guess it does because (apart from our male colleagues) the larger starters seem to have the largest losses.

say you slowed to .60 lb a day it'd be 52lbs
.55 lb a day it'd be 48 lb.
even at the lowest of these figures there won't be much of you left by midsummer!

Ioolb loss recorded 3 days ago=10.03.07.

12 weeks 4 days til 06.06.07 = 88 days

88 X .65 = 57.2 lb = 4 stone 1lb. more off on 6th june.

do you thnk you can do it jennie?
Does weight loss slow a birt as we getsmaller.i guess it does because (apart from our male colleagues) the larger starters seem to have the largest losses.

say you slowed to .60 lb a day it'd be 52lbs
.55 lb a day it'd be 48 lb.
even at the lowest of these figures there won't be much of you left by midsummer!

4 stone!! Nah... don't think so... if you take my first 2 weeks weight loss out of the equation (as these were exceptional as opposed to typical) and then re-calculate the average and then do the other sums... lol.. that should give a more realistic figure (I think)... I have no idea if the weight loss will slow down... I think I average about a stone a month (ignoring first fortnight).. I'm really hoping to get to goal by September/October... but do realise the holiday in June may not be all that great for that... we shall see and I know I'll be very careful... and have an ace time! lol

I know I'm a pain..but would you do the maths bit again please? :eek:

Well done Jennie - I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this weight loss in Birmingham, on 24th.
Ann x

Ive done the sums, (sorry to butt in), ive took the 1st 2 weeks off and reaveraged the losses. I make it an average of 0.57 lbs per day which multiplied by 88 still gives you a 50lbs loss by June. Even allowing for a huge drp in rate you will still lose around 40lbs. You definately be a skinn mini for your hols. Blooming well done to you.

Thanks Happe-saved me a job.
Jennie's losses are pretty impressive however you look at it.
I bet she does more than 40lb.what do you reckon?

LOL, loving the speculation... well... just got home having detoured after weigh in tonight.

This week I lost...4.1lbs

Which makes me 15stone 12 exactly!!!

A total loss of a whisker (0.2lbs) off 7 1/2 stone!

So, emailed the skydiving folks and hoping to get that sorted and fast!! :D :D :D

Hey,

I forgot about your parachute jump! :D WOW. So well done.

Hope I'm able to recognise you on Saturday.

G xxxx

LOL, loving the speculation... well... just got home having detoured after weigh in tonight.

This week I lost...4.1lbs

Which makes me 15stone 12 exactly!!!

A total loss of a whisker (0.2lbs) off 7 1/2 stone!

So, emailed the skydiving folks and hoping to get that sorted and fast!! :D :D :D

Brilliant loss again! Well done you. 7 and a half stone WOW!!!

Another good week.
well done Skinny-Jennie.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks guys -

CC of course you will recognise me! lol I ain't changed that much (and I put a pic up on my diary that was taken on Saturday night!). lol

Cheers Kath - you an me kidder - we doing great ;) :D

Jane - lol @ skinny...:giggle: not yet.. but still aiming for it ! Thank you all :D xxxx

Oooh Happe! Can see what you look like now!! How beautiful you are!!! :D

Weigh in this evening and hoping for a good one - what with all that dancing this weekend and feeling like it should be good (although that could be dangerous ground!!).. fingers crossed it will bring me a lot closer to losing that magical 8 stones...

Kath - you are ace! I read that you lost yet another heap of weight! Look how far to the right that ticker of yours is racing!!! :) :) :D :D

Will update when I get home later - here's hoping! (I am still too heavy to skydive!! Got the literature and it says gotta be under 15 stone!! I thought is was 16! So, much foot stomping and am determined to get below that damned 15 mark now!! - hopefully by end of April!).

Back